3com pcmcia support?

Post by G Thoma » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I have a thinkpad 380D with a 3com etherlink III (3C589D) PCMCIA LAN
adapter. Will this be easily supported under Linux? I plan to move to
Linux over the next few days and networking is extremely important to
me. Thanks.

-G

3com pcmcia support?

Post by Li-Jen Chan » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> I have a thinkpad 380D with a 3com etherlink III (3C589D) PCMCIA LAN
> adapter. Will this be easily supported under Linux? I plan to move to
> Linux over the next few days and networking is extremely important to
> me. Thanks.

> -G

  Yes, it is supported. Check your Linux bundle how to install pcmcia
package.

1. SuseProf 7.3 3Com PCMCIA support

I have Suse 7.3 prof. in my Laptop up and running, the problem I am having is
that there is bad
support for 3Com PCMCIA Lan adapters.

I have :
-3CXSH572BT
-3CCFE575BT-D
-3CCFE575CT

Can anybody tell me where to find drivers for either one of those and how to
install those,
Before I do buy a new adapter....

Thnx
Frank J. Kuypers

2. a permisions dilema, what to do ??

3. Is 3Com Megahertz PCMCIA Supported in FreeBSD-3.1?

4. Online manual pages

5. 3com PCMCIA LAN support?

6. searching docs or sources of little tcp/ip-programs

7. 3Com 3c569 PCMCIA support??

8. Limit memory to low 16MB ?

9. 3com: which PCMCIA cards are supported?

10. Support for 3Com 3C589B PCMCIA lan card

11. support for 3com pcmcia ethernet/modem all in ones for SuSe

12. pcmcia 3com 3c574-tx support ?

13. 3Com 574B PCMCIA not supported?