Matsushita CR-572 Supported?

Post by Jeffery D. Colli » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Is the Matsushita CR-572 CDROM supported?  I searched the block drivers
and found that the CR-56x (and various lower model numbers) are
supported (linux 1.2.11).  If a patch is required, please forward
the info.

Thanks.

1. Matshita CR-572 CDROM not recognized by Slackware Install boot disks

Hi,

I cannot get the boot disks for slackware 3.0 to recognise the Matshita CR-572
CDROM drive that came with my packard bell computer. The drive is conencted to
teh secondary IDE drive and I was of the opinion that it is ATAPI compliant.
Neither the ATAPI boot disk nor the sppcd boot disks seem to recognize it.

I would greatly appreciate the help of someonw taht has got this CDROM
running.

Victor Owuor

2. Mouse problems in X

3. HELP! CR-572 iso9660 mount

4. virtusertable implementation?

5. Panasonic/Matshita CR-572 IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM

6. Linux and RAP-10 (or, which soundboard?)

7. Panasonic CR-572-B, installing from?

8. Help: "su" for root doesn't work

9. Panasonic (Matsushita) CR-562-J 5.0 Support?

10. Pack. Bell w/ IDE/Atapi Matsus. CDrom CR-572?

11. aix-digest V1 #572 -Reply

12. Panasonic/Matsushita CR-501b Vendor Codes?

13. HELP!!! Matsushita CR-562 CD-Rom