Zoom PCI Dual Modem 56KFlex

Post by koiv » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Has NE1 been able to get the subject to work in Linux?  Especially RH5.0

TIA

change MY to the to reply

K  K   OOO   I  V   V  I
K K   O   O  I  V   V  I
KK    O   O  I  V   V  I
K K   O   O  I   V V   I
K  K   OOO   I    V    I

1. Linux , PCI sound cards, Zoom PCI pnp Modems

Just "discovered" linux recently, and until now never even considered the
possibility of wanting to run something other than windows when I
purchased my most recent modem about 6 months ago.... I suspect that I
will have to replace it in order to have net access with Linux.. It is a
Zoom PCI K56Flex (HCF dual mode.)  Anyone attempted to write a driver for
this modem? Nowhere in the literature or box did it say winmodem, but I
suspect that it might not even be possible to make it work in Linux..

How about a pci sound card-I believe it supports legacy sb16, right
address, memory and irq, but it is a pci no name 4D card...
Kevin
--
Check out my website at:
http://www.kta-hifi.com for diy projects, books, parts, and other tube hi-fi related items.

Remove spamnomore. from email address to reply.

2. erand48()

3. zoom 56kflex problem?

4. spin_lock_bh for 2.2

5. Problems compiling module out of the kernel

6. 56Kbps Dual-Mode Zoom 2925 Data/Voice/Fax Modem

7. 3D Support for ATI Rage Mobilon AGP 2x

8. Does Zoom 56K-Dual modem (interne) work with Linux?

9. ZOOM PCI MODEM

10. Help with a Zoom 56K PCI Pnp Modem (NO WINMODEM)

11. Is it posible to use ZOOM PCI 56k modem under Linux?

12. zoom 56k pci dualmode modem (model 2925)