Dell Latitude Neomagic / Linux

1. Linux on Dell Latitude 133 Notebook (NeoMagic)

I am about to install Linux on a Dell Latitute 133 Notebook which has (as
far as I can tell) a NeoMagic MagicGraph 128 chipset.  I have the included
touch pad mouse (Synaptics, I think.)  I have heard that Xfree86 does not
support NeoMagic.  What are my X-alternatives, and what are things I
should watch out for?

I have succesfully installed Linux (Red Hat 4.2, kernel 2.0.30, Xfree86)
on a no-name desktop PC with a Trident TGUI9680 chipset (I took me a while
to get this chipset to work with X).

2. KDE and GNOME inquiry.. life and death emergency?

3. Dell Latitude, NeoMagic & X

4. Pan newsreader has a bad bug...

5. XFree 4.03, Mandrake 8.0, Dell Latitude notebook, Neomagic 2160 -> DEATH

6. Create Boot Disk in RH7.1?

7. X on a Dell Latitude LM with Neomagic NM2070

8. Ispell as a subprocess

9. Dell Latitude CPi R400GT with NeoMagic MagicMedia 256ZX

10. Driver for NeoMagic 2070 controller (Dell Latitude LM)

11. X server for Dell Latitude with Neomagic ???

12. NeoMagic Video Card for Dell Latitude ?

13. X setup on Dell Latitude XPi CD - NeoMagic MagicGraph 128ZV