ADSL Internal Modem Driver

Post by Alan Fri » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:26:45

Has anyone created a driver yet for an internal ADSL modem?
I have a Speedstream 3060 modem by Efficent Networks.

Thanx in advance

Alan

ADSL Internal Modem Driver

Post by Chris Bel » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:28:51

> Has anyone created a driver yet for an internal ADSL modem?
> I have a Speedstream 3060 modem by Efficent Networks.

> Thanx in advance

> Alan

   I have been told that one internal card has a Linux driver. See
http://www.adslguide.org.uk

--
Chris Bell

ADSL Internal Modem Driver

Post by Richard Steven Hac » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 10:24:02

>> Has anyone created a driver yet for an internal ADSL modem?
>> I have a Speedstream 3060 modem by Efficent Networks.
>   I have been told that one internal card has a Linux driver. See
>http://www.adslguide.org.uk

My understanding is the Efficient has given contradictory statements
on their Web site as to whether Linux drivers will be developed and
there is no driver available for their internal modems at this time.

I have also heard that only the Xpeed internal modem has Linux drivers
for it.  www.xpeed.com

--
The Master

"Whatever does not kill me makes me stronger"
 - and YOU have not killed me!

1. Advice: Linux + ADSL - internal or external modem (ANT?)

I'm thinking of getting an ADSL connection, but I need some advice
pertaining to Linux and how it works with internal and external ADSL
connections.  My local telephone company (US [Wanky] West) offers two

Option One:
        * Installed and configured Ethernet card (U S WEST can furnish,
install and configure if desired).
        * RADSL modem (which you can buy from U S WEST).
Option Two:
        * A PCI card (which you can buy from U S WEST). With a U S WEST
supplied PCI RADSL card, a separate Ethernet NIC is not required.

Presumably option one will be trivial because it involves the OS
interfacing with an ethernet card.  But what about option two?  Any
suggestions which might be the best?

2. Apache 1.3b3 RedirectMatch

3. internal ADSL modem 3com

4. adjtime and Linux 2.xxx

5. internal daewoo adsl modem

6. Tin news reader question...

7. Internal ADSL modems - 2.4 support?

8. Linux/MP3 in your car

9. Internal ADSL Modems

10. internal adsl modem

11. How 2 install a internal ADSL-modem ???

12. Internal PCI ADSL Modem on Linux

13. adsl internal modem!