HELP, please:SCSI NEC CD-ROM not seen for install

HELP, please:SCSI NEC CD-ROM not seen for install

Post by s.. » Sat, 22 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I have a noname pentium laptop that has a docking station with a CD-ROM (NEC 4x multispin) and hard drive (both SCSI).
The image I have selected from the Caldera Preview worked at least allowing Linux w/o X-windows.
With the Preview II version, it says that it cantnot find a CDROM with the Caldera Desktop on it, after it has gotten into the express install.
Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

PS. I am using this just to see what Linux and Caladera looks like.

If I can use Linux, I will install on my desktop setup, but right now this is available and my desktop is low on hd space (will be istalling new hd.)

Steve