SCSI CD-ROM for sell

Post by Xavi Monter » Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I have 2 SCSI CD-ROM for sell:

one 12x Tekram SCSI CD-ROM and
one 24x Tekram SCSI CD-ROM.

They are end-of-stock of our shop and we are selling them at cost-price.

Also we have more products to sell. Let us know if you are interested.

Contact: Xavi Montero

Postal:
Digital Sound Items, scp
Pl Sant Francesc, 1
08190 Sant Cugat del Valls
Barcelona
Spain

tel: +34 3 589 71 91
fax: +34 3 589 65 59

Thank you very much.

1. Antec SCSI controller (sold by NEC for CD-ROM)

I have a cheap SCSI controller made by Antec and sold by NEC for its
CD-ROM drives.  Have anyone had experience using one of these cards
under Linux?  It works fine for CD-ROM and Zip Drive support under DOS.
I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has been successful at accessing
this SCSI card under Linux.  Thanks.

2. x86 - driver_aliases file

3. Upgrading to SCSI CD-ROM from IDE CD-ROM

4. random device

5. Can't install Yggdrasil summer 94 CD-ROM with SCSI-1 CD-ROM

6. Examine a String Variable

7. Universal CD-ROM sells Ameri-Transtech LINUX 1.x

8. Help w/ apache 1.2b7, frontpage, cgi config

9. ADAPTEC 1542B DOES NOT RECOGNIZE SCSI CD-ROM SCSI TAPE

10. Installing linux using SCSI CD-ROM on PCMCIA card, onto SCSI hard drive

11. Installing SCSI CD-ROM/SCSI Adapter

12. SCSI: MediaVision portable 2x CD-Rom w/SCSI card

13. How to mount SCSI Plextor 4Plex CD-ROM, SCSI ID-2