-> 4GB backup w/tapes $175/bo/trade

Post by Chris Williams » Tue, 15 Oct 1996 04:00:00

MUST SELL: FAST 4GB TAPE BACKUP $175 OR TRADE

Is that QIC-80 drive taking forever to backup?
This screamer's 54MB/minute transfer rate will dump that 1GB drive in minutes!
4GB (compressed) capacity assures you can put each backup on a single tape!

It is a QIC-3080 SCSI-2 internal unit that fits in a 1" high 3-1/2" bay.
Picture and specs are at http://www.conner.com/TapeStorSCSI_IDEminicart.html
It works great, but I bought a recordable CD unit and need help recouping
the costs for it and cannot afford both for backups.

Plus, rather than negotiate for the tapes and software seperately, I will
just include the Arcada Deluxe backup sofware for Win95 and Conner Exec s/w
for DOS and Win 3.1.  Also works with bundled backup for NT and Linux.

Tape unit originally cost me:
SCSI tape unit         $499
4 tapes                $100
Arcada deluxe software $90
Total cost:            $700

I will consider trades for a scanner, video monitor, or other equipment.
Available for pickup in Boulder or will ship COD.

1. Please stop: You trade, I trade....he trades, she trades !!!!

OK, everytime I (stupidly) click on one of these messages, I get one line
containing the following junk:

and a new netscape window comes up.  How do I disable this not very
nice feature?  I hope they are not in some way cracking into my
computer.

--

University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211

Phone (573) 882 4540
Fax   (573) 882 1869

http://math.missouri.edu/~stephen

3. New Casio Digital Camera......$175

4. What printer?

5. Solaris x86, CDE, Wabi - $175 to $195

6. can't compile gnome - "'gtk-config' script not found"

7. Workgroups......

8. conner tapestore 4gb tape backup

9. {Q} Conner 4Gb/4mm Tape Backup

10. Using a Colorado 4GB Tape drive for backups

11. ** Must Sell: 4GB tape backup, CHEAP! **

12. Debian libc5 to libc6 (bo->hamm) Mini-HOWTO