AGP 4X Video Card Recommendation for Pentium 4

AGP 4X Video Card Recommendation for Pentium 4

Post by Don Corle » Sat, 26 May 2001 18:31:42

I'm running RedHat 7.1 on a 1.7GHz Pentium 4.

My Nvidia TNT2 card works, but the screen has an annoying flicker
(the screen seems to shift right and left by one pixel).

This same card works smoothly on my Pentium 3 800MHz AGP4X system.

Is there any AGP 4X card that works well with a Pentium 4?

Thanks.

1. Recommendation sought: good AGP video card

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of selecting an AGP video card for a new computer
and
I am looking for recommendations...  I plan to use it with a 19" monitor
at 1600x1200.  The requirements are good XFree support and sharp images
and text
at the abovementioned resolution.  I will probably use it with 16bit
color---I can't see the difference wrt 24bit :-(.  I don't care for
gaming
speeds or TV in/out.  OpenGL acceleration would be nice but not
essential
and I can't spend a fortune... (if I save enough, I might be able to get

Thank you!

Carlos

2. (no subject)

3. video card recommendations: AGP, fanless, ACPI support, dual head

4. Linux & S/Key

5. AGP Video Card Recommendations?

6. Java On-Line Tape Calculator

7. PII Motherboard and AGP video card recommendations

8. PPP SOLUTIONS PAGE NOW UP!

9. Looking for an AGP Video card recommendation

10. Linux, Pentium II's and AGP video cards -

11. PII Motherboard recommendations & AGP video cards

12. Resource conflict with AGP or PCI Bridge, MVP3 motherboards and AGP video cards

13. Best AGP 2.0 1x/2x/3x/4x card