USB headphones/mike

Post by Denver » Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:18:23

local store had a closeout on some cheap USB headphones (with boom
mike)...of course it came with windoze drivers and no clue for my
non-ms/intel box..

i've found no info here or elsewhere...what am i missing?

amd 64
5.1 channels AC97 Audio onboard ASRock K8Upgrade-760GX
Chipsets: North Bridge: SiS 760GX Chipset
6 Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports on the I/O Panel

tia
DenverD

USB headphones/mike

Post by John-Paul Stewar » Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:06:51

> local store had a closeout on some cheap USB headphones (with boom
> mike)...of course it came with windoze drivers and no clue for my
> non-ms/intel box..

> i've found no info here or elsewhere...what am i missing?

What brand is the device?  Some USB headsets are listed as working with
Linux (e.g., Logitech USB Headset 200).  Anyway, search the USB device
list at http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/ for more information on your
particular headset, and headsets in general.

(Note that USB headsets and speakers are sound devices unto themselves.
  They do not use your existing sound card, so it doesn't matter if that
currently works or not.)

1. Headphone jack problem of ibook(dual USB) with YDL2.2

Hi everybody,

I have installed YDL 2.2 on my ibook(dual USB), it seems to me that most
things are all right. (Even sound, and audio cd) However, when I use a
headphone, I found that the left and right is reversed and I cannot fixed
it. You know, I do not want to watch a movie with weird sound or switch it
back and forth when I switch to MacOS.
Anybody have clue about it? Or does it work on your machine?

Thanks a lot for help.

Jack

2. ** unable to get status of mouse fd (Invalid argument)

3. USB, T-Online, Eumex 504PC USB [Was: Re: suse6.4 - usb]

4. I get "cp: No space left on device" but df does not agree! Help!!

5. IPX Headphone connector jack

6. Machines misreporting Bogomips

7. Sound on my laptop only works with headphones plugged in?

8. Assign IP's to terminals

9. Those two little headphone jacks on my Ultra 10

10. Review!!!! Evergreen's RumbleFX Force Feedback Headphones

11. headphone connector of Sun Ultra CDROM

12. how do I use headphones on powerbook g3?

13. How to use Headphones?