Diamond Stealth II G460 & Matrox Millinnium G200 or Mystique G200 drivers

Diamond Stealth II G460 & Matrox Millinnium G200 or Mystique G200 drivers

Post by Emory Horvat » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Is there a driver for X for any of these AGP card. I have been using VGA16,
and this is a less desirable of a way to run X. I am currently running
Redhat 5.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Diamond Stealth II G460 & Matrox Millinnium G200 or Mystique G200 drivers

Post by Kyle Fin » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

XiG supports the Diamond Stealth II G460, Matrox Millinnium G200 and Mystique
G200 in all modes and resolutions fully hardware accelerated.  If you would
like to test the server visit our web site www.xig.com.  It is under tech.
support section.

> Is there a driver for X for any of these AGP card. I have been using VGA16,
> and this is a less desirable of a way to run X. I am currently running
> Redhat 5.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Diamond Stealth II G460 & Matrox Millinnium G200 or Mystique G200 drivers

Post by smit » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

There are also more here < http://www.suse.de/XSuSE/XSuSE_E.html > . Infact
there are heaps here!

>XiG supports the Diamond Stealth II G460, Matrox Millinnium G200 and
Mystique
>G200 in all modes and resolutions fully hardware accelerated.  If you would
>like to test the server visit our web site www.xig.com.  It is under tech.
>support section.

>> Is there a driver for X for any of these AGP card. I have been using
VGA16,
>> and this is a less desirable of a way to run X. I am currently running
>> Redhat 5.1. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1. Matrox Millenium G200 = Mystique G200?

I am shopping for anew PC that can run Linux, and
now that I read that Linux/X supports the Matrox
Millenium G200, I have to ask if this also implies
that the Mystique G200 also does?  I have neither
card, but I think the chip set is the same -- it
might be nice for an extra $50 or so to pipe X
screens to a TV set (which I what I think the
Mystique has for extra functionality).

Thanks

Dare
--
Darren Enns

HTTP:  www.pangea.ca/~dmenns

2. Setting up Apache with PHP and MySQL support

3. Matrox G200 vs Matrox Mil II pci

4. looking for a modem usage program

5. RH5.1 Drivers for Diamond Stealth II G460

6. Linux Installation HOWTO

7. Quick & dirty way to get 1024x768 on Diamond Stealth II G460?

8. Some new resources for you!

9. matrox mystique MGA G200 AGP

10. Matrox Mystique G200

11. Redhat 5.1 and Matrox Mystique AGP G200

12. driver for 3com 3C905b-TX & for Matrox Millennium G200

13. SVGALIB e MATROX MYSTIQUE G200