fire wire

Post by ben » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:23:32

Please,

which version of linux is compatible with firewire HD?

Thanks

fire wire

Post by Michael Heimin » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:58:21

Quote:> Please,

> which version of linux is compatible with firewire HD?

> Thanks

Please read: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html

Michael Heiming
--
Remove the +SIGNS case mail bounces.

fire wire

Post by Skylar Thompso » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:41:47

> Please,

> which version of linux is compatible with firewire HD?

The latest 2.4 kernels, and probably the 2.2 kernels as well. You have to
enable the CONFIG_IEEE1394 kernel option in order to use it, though.

--

1. Fire-wire Card For Linux

I have a Sony DCR-TRV530 that has an iLinkT (IEEE 1394) DV Interface. I am
looking for a fire-wire card that will work with my camcorder to do video
capture and I am wondering which cards will work with Linux.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
John

2. Disk Quotas

3. HDLC and X.25 on Sun Fire-Wire 440 serial port B

4. Matrox Millenium support for Linux Slackware

5. fire wire

6. Slight problem here, need some help

7. delete 3 lines after a word

8. Fire Wire ? ?

9. Telephone wire TWO WIRE null modem cable?

10. how to measure wire speed at wire level