Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T

Post by Alberto Varesi » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hallo folks,
being new to linux I'm asking this:
I've searched the Intergraph site, but found nothing helpful.
Anyone happens to known how to get this card working under linux ?
The 2D part isn't so good, but it works, what I really search
is the 3D HW acceleration, but don't know if they used a prop. chip or
something else.
Anything appreciated, thanks!

Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T
It is installend inside an IBM Intellistation M Pro running Slackware 3.x,
but it can be reconfigured with RedHat 6.0

--
 Alberto Varesio - AIX Support Professional             Phone: +39-011-41581-11

 10195 Grugliasco (TO) ITALY                  http://www.linuxfan.com/~avaresio
 Attachment smime.p7s is a digital signature, ignore it if mailer can't use it.

Post by Nik Simpso » Wed, 08 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>Hallo folks,
>being new to linux I'm asking this:
>I've searched the Intergraph site, but found nothing helpful.
>Anyone happens to known how to get this card working under linux ?
>The 2D part isn't so good, but it works, what I really search
>is the 3D HW acceleration, but don't know if they used a prop. chip or
>something else.
>Anything appreciated, thanks!

>Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 2200-T
>It is installend inside an IBM Intellistation M Pro running Slackware 3.x,
>but it can be reconfigured with RedHat 6.0

Intergraph announced at SIGGRAPH that they would produce drivers for LINUX
for some new Wildcat cards in Q4, but they have no plans to support anything
older than that.

--
Nik Simpson

1. XFree86-3331 and Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410 AGP

Hello,

  I have installed RedHat 5.2 on my Dell Precision 410. Unfortunately
I can't seem to make the display utilize the higher resolutions of the
graphics card. The most I can get is 800x600. The card has the Cirrus
Logic GD5440 chip set and 16Mb of Texture Memory. Anyone know what options
in XF86Config are needed to support this card?

Mike Hagin                                     Voice:770-497-5426
System Administrator                           Fax  :770-497-5555

2. Windows 95, what a joke

3. X on an Intergraph Intense 3d Pro 3410T

4. gcc-p for x86

5. Does X support Intense 3D Pro 3410/3400 from Intergraph?

6. gIDE and updating gtk+

7. Intergraph Intense 3D Pro

8. interactive unix

9. Driver for Intergraph Intense 3D Pro 3410-T

10. Creative Labs 3D Blaster PCI vs. Intergraph Intense 3D 100

11. Hercules Stingray 3d, Intergraph Intense 3d

12. Intergraph Intense 3d Voodoo

13. X with Intergraph Intense 3D