Help, unable to mount Sparq on Linux due to wrong block size

1. Mount size wrong with Partition size.

I am new at Solaris, and I think I am doing something completley wrong.
Anyway, I am trying to install Oracle 8, and I need to mount the /U01
/U02 /U03 and /U04 volumes.  There currently is an empty extra drive
/c0t8d0 that is 9GB.  I went under the format utility and set unassigned
partitions at 2GB each.  when I go to mount them, they only are 124MB
each.  I tried changing the partition size to even 50MB, but still when
I mounted it only came to 124MB.

I have no clue whats going on. I mount them as a ufs file system.  I
just started working with Solaris 2 months ago and I am fairly new to
the Unix environment.  I am either mounting the partitions wrong, or
missing a step somewhere.  The command line I use to mount is:
mount -F ufs /dev/dsk/c0t8d0s4 /u01

Thanks in advance.
-kris

2. MA-BOSTON: Top Growth Company seeks Unix Systems Enginner (fulltime)

3. Help: Unable to use SparQ drive w/ Linux

4. Help: Using win95-keys with fvwm

5. SCSI tape gives 'wrong block size'

6. .CGI files appear as plain text in browser!?!?

7. TAR problem from SCSI Tape: Wrong Block Size?

8. Wanted: information of 3Com's CS200/210 terminal server

9. Unable to boot Yggdrasil f'94; Block size?

10. VFS: Wrong block size...

11. Exabyte 8200 I/O Error. Wrong block size?

12. wrong block size with ufsrestore

13. unable to mount 'remote' loopback block devices