Simple question: Standard Mouse Systems mouse PLEASE HELP!

Simple question: Standard Mouse Systems mouse PLEASE HELP!

Post by A Rose of Thor » Sun, 19 May 1996 04:00:00

If anyone out there have a standard Mouse System 3-button mouse
can you please provide me withe serial # and part # for it? or any other
number that might be important to by pass the copy protection on the mouse
system driver... I would really appreciated it!

right now. I have a saturn mouse.. with mouse system 3 button compatibility

Thanks,
-nhat

1. Question: How to replace standard mouse with serial mouse via RS232

Please, I need some help on the following matter:

I want to replace the standard mouse connected to the standard mouse
port of the keyboard with a serial mouse via RS232. The system I use is
a SparcStation 20 running Solaris 2.4. The mouse supports 'Mouse
systems' and 'Microsoft serial mouse' formats.

Can somebody tell me how I can configure the mouse?
Do I need a special driver?
Which device types must be defined?

Thanks in advance,

Roy van Reijsen

2. Help me with the sound card setup

3. Mouse Systems PC Mouse 3D/6D Bus Mouse driver?

4. again: SCSI CDROM doesnt mount, how to find the problem source?

5. How to emulate a 3-button mouse with a standard Apple mouse?

6. How to save route table

7. Mouse, Mouse Mouse! Help!

8. Configuring Xwindows with a Hercules Stingray 128/3D Card

9. Re-Install SCO OpenServer Rel3.2v5.0.0 on new system - serial mouse problem - Help Please

10. CDE & MOUSE: *must* disable "pasting" via-mouse (GD MFing ShEing MOUSE!)

11. Problem with 3-key Mouse Systems mouse (weird popups)

12. Mouse Systems Mouse

13. Mouse Systems optical mouse with Metro-X?