Anyone have drivers for the Digiboard PC/4 or PC/8?

Anyone have drivers for the Digiboard PC/4 or PC/8?

Post by George Farr » Tue, 05 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I'm trying to get a Digiboard PC/4 non-intelligent serial port
board to work under Linux.  Anyone have drivers for these boards
or patches to serial.c?  I used to use "Fas" under SCO but it seems
FAS doesn't support Linux..

2570 Seaview Road,                   Phone/Fax  :  (604) 743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada, V0R 2P0

1. DigiBoard PC/Xe, PC/Xi Driver!

Fellow Linuxers,

Regarding the Linux DigiBoard Intelligent Serial Board Driver for the
PC/Xe and PC/Xi line of products (no, this does not include the PC/Xem.
That's a different product line), I have revamped the driver so that
it acts just like the normal serial driver.  I originally wrote the
driver so that the ttyD* devices were modem control devices and the
ttyd* devices were the non-modem control devices.  However, due to
confusion by users and a few other problems posed by inconsistencies
between my driver and the regular serial driver, I decided to change
it.  This should basically make it much easier to use.  Now, the
ttyd1 device will act like ttyS0, and ttyD1 will act like cua0,
except that ttyd1 and ttyD1 will be accessing an intelligent device
with fairly large receive and transmit buffers.  :-)

I have bumped the version number up to 1.4 on the driver (pcxe.c is
the only file that has changed for now, although the README-type stuff
will have to change later).  If any of you already have the DigiBoard
driver and want to slap the pcxe.c file over top of your current one
to test the newest version, let me know, and I'll email it to you.  I'll
be working on testing it this week--with anyone who would like to test
it--and will be fixing any reported bugs.  I have already tested
dialin and dialout, and everything seems to work fine, but I would
be grateful for any volunteers willing to test PPP or SLIP.  :-)
Thanks.

     -Troy

--

2. DNS and internet connection

3. Where is Xfig?

4. DigiBoard PC/Xe and PC/Xi Driver!

5. Does Solaris 8i support multiple video cards? If not what should I do?

6. Digiboard PC/4 or PC/8

7. Nat configuration

8. Anyone successfully configured a Digiboard PC/8 under RedHat v4.2?

9. Anyone ever connected a PC running unix to PC lantastic network?

10. PC-NFS PC-to-PC copy is it possible?

11. DigiBoard PC/Xe Drivers V1.4 Pls

12. Driver for Digiboard PC/8