I have problems with digiboards setup for terminal use with dec (xon/xoff) terminals

I have problems with digiboards setup for terminal use with dec (xon/xoff) terminals

Post by test » Mon, 19 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Flow stops when i telnet to other machines and starts back up when i hit any
character. All is of if i use hardware flow control terminals.  I seem to be
able to get around the problem by using rsh to any (including itself)
machine, then it stops every now and then, i just hit break to continue.

1. get status of XON/XOFF from terminal driver?

I am working on a project using SunOS 4.1.3 iand the ttya and ttyb
serial ports and ioctl's defined in termios.h.  I have programmed the
serial I/O channels to employ XON/XOFF handshaking.  My question is:
what code will find out the last flow control character received by the
Sun serial driver, i.e.  did it receive an XOFF and is currently
paused?  or did it get an XON and is/can send out characters.

Thanks for any tips.  Please respond directly to:

--
David Blackman

(215) 572-1141

2. how to get a list of willing X-hosts when I start X?

3. Xon/Xoff Flow control using fputs

4. KDevelop: how to choose Project for KDE1 rather than KDE2?

5. Digi Board problems with Xon Xoff

6. shell books review

7. Serial Port XON/XOFF problems

8. Block Device Help Please

9. xon/xoff problem

10. problem with tty status (xon/xoff)

11. XON/XOFF problem while in emacs

12. Terminal emuator for DEC vt300 and DEC vt320 under Linux

13. Terminals (sources of used terminals)