A problem with Cyrix 6x86

Post by Terrence Mart » Tue, 25 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I am having the following problem with my new Cyrix 6x86 120+ system
I am unable to compile and programs.

My system
GCC 2.7.0
Kernel 1.2.13
Slackware
Cyrix 120+ 6x86
Gigabyte MB
40Mb Ram

Has anyone had a similar problem with the Cyrix chip? Problem with gcc 2.7.0?

Thanks for any help or suggestions

BTW: Would anyone be interested in a Cyrix + Linux mailing list?

Terrence Martin

A problem with Cyrix 6x86

Post by Leslie M. Barstow I » Fri, 28 Jun 1996 04:00:00

: I am having the following problem with my new Cyrix 6x86 120+ system
: I am unable to compile and programs.

 [stuff about system deleted]

You forgot the most important part:  what errors are you getting?

--
Leslie M. Barstow III             | "How may I be honest with you today"

Faerealm: the future of PBM *| Do not reply to FastCash or MakeMoneyFast
PGP key available upon request    | schemes on the net.  They are scams!