HELP:Accelerated video card driver..

Post by Armando Stirp » Mon, 14 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know which video driver (out of the hundred and some odd to
choose from when using "xf86config") is most "compatible" with a Trident
PCI-47 Accelerated VGA Card?

Even better is if anyone knows of a video driver for my card inwhich I'm
able to get my hands on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy Stirpe

(please reply directly to me as well as the news group)

1. 3d video card with open-source accelerated drivers?

Hi,

I have a nvidia riva tnt2 ultra, but I don't like to install the closed
source driver in order to have 3d acceleration in opengl-mesa.
But I need it because I am programming a game.

Is there some decent video card with open drivers, possibly included in Xfree86,
which support 3d acceleration?

Thank you. :-)

--
Best Regards,
Maurizio Colucci

2. ext3 throughput woes on certain (possibly heavily fragmented) files

3. Accelerated Video Card Drivers

4. math.h

5. Which accelerated card video card to buy ?

6. Performance statistics: What are "input blocks/output blocks"

7. Video card recommendation (1280x1024 24bit depth running Accelerated-X)

8. looking for en/decryption routine source

9. Which accelerated video card for least hassles?

10. Velocity 128 accelerated video card

11. Accelerating Video Card

12. Jaton Video 67 PRO PCI VIDEO CARD DRIVERS