Help: problem IOMEGA JAZ

Post by Tallone Renat » Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Help me.
Problem mount umdos on RedHat 6.0 IOMEGA JAZ 1.0 Gb SCSI external.

Thank.

1. iomega 2GB jaz drive (with iomega SCSI) and RedHat 5.2, installation problem #3

After a week of frustration, I realize I should probably have looked
into the hardware compatibility lists before I got this fancy new
computer
from Microcenter (a PowerSpec6320). There are several hardware
components that are not supported by Redhat Linux 5.2:
* a 3DLabs Permedia 2 graphics card
* a Netgear Fast Ethernet adapter FA310TX
* a iomega SCSI adapter (came with the new 2GB jaz drive)

In this message, I get to the last point: How can I "reach" my jaz
drive? Apparently the iomega SCSI adapter is not (yet) supported by
RedHat.
Otherwise, I have the impression that it would boil down to a simple
mount
question. Does anyone have experience with this card and the 2GB jaz
drive?
Although this is the least of my installation problems, it would of
course be nice to
get the system run as a whole.

Again: any help appreciated,
Martin.
Dr. Martin Schultz
Department for Engineering&Applied Sciences, Harvard University
109 Pierce Hall, 29 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA-02138, USA

phone: (617)-496-8318
fax  : (617)-495-4551

Internet-homepage: http://www-as.harvard.edu/people/staff/mgs/

2. AV Master

3. Iomega Jaz 2G + PCMCIA Jaz Card

4. Black list...

5. problems with Iomega Jaz SCSI card (help!)

6. Gateway 2000, S3, and X woes

7. Help: problem install iomega Jaz

8. piped data & 'read' stdin

9. iomega JAZ + iomega SCSI

10. Help! Getting lilo to boot to Iomega Jaz

11. Adding Iomega Jaz drive - Help!

12. Help:Iomega Jaz drive Installation

13. Help with Iomega SCSI Jaz drive...