kds vs-195 and vs-19sn: opinions?

Post by fulto » Sun, 12 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone have some opinions about these monitors?
Are they good monitors?  What in particular do you like
or dislike?  Is one significantly better than the other?

Thanks,

Ed Fulton

kds vs-195 and vs-19sn: opinions?

Post by Robert M. Taylo » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

We have the KDS monitors at work. Nice. One of the 12 units bought was
DOA though. We bought local, so there was not a problem in returning it.
A defective power switch. I'm not sure our "intern" didn't punch the
thing hard in frustration at trying to get some other peice to work.

Bob

--

        Welcome to SuSE Linux 6.1 (i386) Kernel 2.2.5

        Peregrine Login:

kds vs-195 and vs-19sn: opinions?

Post by fulto » Mon, 13 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi Mr. Taylor,

Thanks for replying to my posting.  You say that you have both these
monitors (kds vs-195 and vs-19sn) at work.  Do you perfer one over
the other and why?

Thanks again.

Ed Fulton