Rack Mount Enclosures

Post by Stacy D. Coi » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Where do you get your rack mount enclosures?  Which vender do you like?
What product do you think is the best?

TIA

--Stacy

1. Current wisdom on rack-mounted enclosures?

What's the current wisdom on good-quality rack-mounted enclosures for
ATX motherboards?  The place I had gotten my last batch a couple of
years ago is no longer in business.  My main requirements are:

* high-quality power supply
* lots of ventilation
* at least three external bays for disk drives

Any hints?

Thanks

/ji

--
 /\  ASCII ribbon  |  John Ioannidis * Secure Systems Research Department
 \/    campaign    |  AT&T Labs - Research * Florham Park, NJ 07932

2. Thread differences between Solaris 8 and 9

3. Brocade 6400 and Sun Expansion Rack - can it be rack mounted ?

4. Bridging on NetBSD?

5. Rack enclosures for E450s

6. How can i configure my voodoo3 to Red Hat 5.2

7. Rack system for rack-mountable PC's

8. SuSE/KMail 1.3.1 - bug?

9. 3rd party racks kits for sun 900 series rack.

10. Will rack kit for 450 fit in APC type racks

11. firewire enclosure problem (can't mount disk)

12. 3Com Superstack II Hub Rack Mount Tabs

13. best rack mount modems for a livingston