Voodoo 3 Graphics Card drivers for full screen graphics

Voodoo 3 Graphics Card drivers for full screen graphics

Post by Scott Wilso » Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:21:08

Hello,
I was wondering where I could get drivers for the 3dfx Voodoo 3 Graphics

card from.  I am using Mandrake 8 and when I try and run some of the
games which I think require full screen resolution, the X server seems
to reset instead of being able to play the game.  Does this make sense?
Also where can I get Glide drivers for this card from?
Cheers,
Scott

Voodoo 3 Graphics Card drivers for full screen graphics

Post by s_bulter.. » Sun, 19 Aug 2001 04:47:54

Look at this site for more info...

http://dri.sourceforge.net

--
Thanks in advance,
Stefan

1. Voodoo 3 Graphics Card drivers for full screen graphics

Hello,
I was wondering where I could get drivers for the 3dfx Voodoo 3 Graphics
card from.  I am using Mandrake 8 and when I try and run some of the
games which I think require full screen resolution, the X server seems
to reset instead of being able to play the game.  Does this make sense?
Also where can I get Glide drivers for this card from?
Cheers,
Scott

2. Tcl/Tk book

3. openGL Graphics card/all around graphics card recommendations?

4. TV capture directly in mpeg with WinFast TV2000 XP Deluxe?

5. A full screen graphics server suggestion

6. Modem for Linux ?!

7. Voodoo graphics card grief - some help required

8. routing probs with ppp on a 2.1.132

9. Suse 6.4 Linux: Support for my new Voodoo 3 graphic card ?

10. Re-activate onboard graphic chip with AGP graphic card plugged?

11. A Graphics card and adapter to give 24-bit graphics + 64k colours.

12. 2 things, joysticks and screen savers, and graphics cards

13. Resonable priced graphics card for 1920x1200 screen