Trident TGUI9400DGI Chip support

Post by C:WINSOCKKA9QSPOOLMAI » Mon, 02 Oct 1995 04:00:00

I have recently installed Linux on my P60 system - I still have a few
problems with the X installation.

A friend of mine has a similar system and his X windows runs a lot
faster (he has a different chip set).

Has anyone out there got a config file that works well with the 9400DGI
chip?

I would be most appreciative if there was one around that I could use

Cheers

Alan.

1. Support for Trident TGUI9680igx chip.

Is there any future plans for SVGA support of the Trident TGUI9680igx
chipset in the near future?  Seems that's what shipped with my new
Aptiva.  VGA-16 is driving me batty :-)

- Pat

= Patrick E. Martin    | I do not speak for AT&T and vice versa.  |
= Consultant, UCS AT&T |==========================================|

2. Encrypted file system?

3. Chips & Tech 65555 video chip supported?

4. detecting devices under Linux

5. Sigma Designs DVD Chip Support answer on a query for supporting Linux or Sharing the specs

6. Accessing NT shared resources

7. Trident 9440 chip set: Existent driver?

8. Strange error message in apache 2.0.35

9. TGUI9440AGi chip Trident

10. How to Install Display Driver for PC Chips M585 (Trident 8400)????

11. X-Windows and Trident Cyber9385 chip

12. XFree86 on laptop w/Trident cyber938x chip

13. Trident 9440 Chip Set: Existant driver?