Intel Express 3D video card with AGP

Post by Rusty Lync » Sun, 02 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Is the Intel Express 3D video card currently supported with X? If not

then is there any active work going on and how could a moderatly experience

hacker help out?

1. Intel Express 3D Graphics Card - AGP driver's for Linux

Hi Folks,
    I am trying to install a Intel Express 3D Graphics card (using AGP port)
on my Linux System (RedHat 5.1). I want to run some X-aplications and I
looking for a Xserver for this card. Could somebody give me some directions?

Thanks in advance

Pascoal Roberto Peduto

2. SCO 3.2 v 4.2 .. 'tape reset' crashes system

3. Intel 3D Express AGP Card

4. gcc cannot compile c++ program

5. Intel Express 3D video card

6. Gnome gone after installed kde2!!!

7. Intel express 3D video card

8. Need help with netfilter logging message

9. Intel Express 3D video card

10. Support for Intel 810 chipset 3D AGP video card

11. Is the Intel 3d Express AGP supported by linux

12. Choice: STB 8MB NVidia 3D AGP or ATI XPert 8MB 2X AGP 3D Video?

13. Intel Express 3D Graphics Card