diamond rio 300 not working under RH 7.3 & RH 8

diamond rio 300 not working under RH 7.3 & RH 8

Post by P » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:24:57

Yes I know the Rio 300 is way outdated, but I'm hoping someone here
has dealt with this issue before and knows how to fix it.

I'm trying to use my Diamond Rio 300 mp3 player on a RH 8 pc with an
ECS K7S5a mb and an Athlon XP 1600 cpu.  I can connect to the player
using the rio program from the Snowblind Alliance
(http://www.world.co.uk/sba/), but there are random gaps in the mp3
files that are uploaded.  Using win 98 on the same machine I can add
songs to the rio without any problems.  Has anyone else gotten this
program to work with the k7s5a motherboard?

jh

1. Diamond Rio PMP 300

I am looking for a way to get my Diamond Rio PMP 300 portable mp3 player
to play nicely with Slackware 4.0.  Thus far, I have seen no linux support
for said device.  Is a hack underway somewhere?  Can I be of assistance?

2. ISS Security Alert

3. Newbie PPP Question

4. HP 7150 on RH 7.3 now not working after new hpijs

5. BLISS Archive of CGI and Java goodies

6. VMware 3.0 not working with RH 7.3?

7. Anybody with a Reveal MultiMedia FX/16 sound card?

8. ATI All-in-Wonder 128 not working under RH 7.3

9. Diamond Rio PMP 300

10. RH 7.3 KDE3.0.1 RPMs with RH 7.2

11. newbie-How to upgrade from RH 7.2 to RH 7.3?

12. Networking ssues post RH 7.3 to RH 9.0