AMD vs INTEL

Post by George Seremetid » Thu, 27 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Could someone please enlighten me about the pros and cons of an AMD
DX4-100 vs an INTEL DX4-100 when used with Linux. esp in an ASUS
SP3G motherboard.

Thanks

1. AMD vs Intel, benchmarks someone?

Hello!

I am  a begginer in Linux, I would like to know if someone has a benchmark
comparing the performance of a Linux based instalation running whit AMD K6
233MHz and a Intel 233 equivalent cpu.
By the way, can someone tell me what is the best monitor and operation mode
for a "decent" X windows fvwm interface? (below 17" please!)

Best regards,
Thanks in advance

Pedro

---
/Pedro Miguel Sampaio de Athayde Coelho

/ To send me email please remove _substituir in the address and replace it
/by _61

2. problem to install wu-ftpd

3. AMD vs INTEL DX2-66 for Linux

4. Apache 0.8.8 ignores .htaccess ?

5. Which is better AMD vs Intel

6. smbmount

7. AMD vs Intel: FPU performance + accuracy (using SPICE)

8. Xcolors

9. CPU: AMD vs Intel

10. AMD vs INTEL for Win95???

11. AMD vs. INTEL - What's the difference? Should I consider AMD?

12. AMD vs CYRIX vs INTEL

13. Intel vs. AMD. vs Cyrix