Diamond Fire GL 1000 pro

Post by David Luon » Sat, 21 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm having trouble configuring this video card and I think
it's the clock chip.  I don't know what clock chip this
card is using.  Xconfigurator is having trouble figuring it
out too.  The screen image is jiggling like jello
on the sides.  I suspect the timing is off.

Can someone who is using this card under Linux help?

Thanks in advance,
David.

Diamond Fire GL 1000 pro

Post by LhD Administrato » Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> Can someone who is using this card under Linux help?

You may also want to check
http://lhd.datapower.com/db/dispproduct.cgi?DISP?25
And, of course, if you figure out how to solve this problem, contribute it
as a workaround!

LhD Administrator
LhD: Linux Hardware Database
http://lhd.datapower.com

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

1. Ensoniq Audio PCI, Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro, Toshiba 32x CD-ROM

    I have recently bought a new computer. It was preinstalled with all
the Windows95 stuff.

    I would like to install linux on my machine, but I have encounter
some problem.

    I tried a Slackware 2.0, the above devices are not supported.

    Which distribution should I use so that the above mentioned devices
would be supported?

Desmond

2. edit 650 MB file

3. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro ... X Windows

4. Am I the only one having trouble with Netscape???

5. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

6. Are there any Shiva dialback patches to pppd available? (SPAP authentication)

7. Anyone got a working XF86Config file for Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

8. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 1 of 6)

9. diamond fire gl 1000 pro, any chance?

10. Diamond Fire Gl 1000 Pro

11. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

12. Newbie: Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro video card

13. ??Diamond fire gl 1000 pro w/redhat5.0 ??