Olympus D-395 camera

Post by Frank Mey » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:13:47

This camera is a mass storage device instead of a camera.  Mounting
the drive as a usb drive gives you full access to the pictures stored
inside.

ie:

mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/camera

worked just fine (mentioned else where but I thought I should repeat
it). The working directory shows as below:

/mnt/camera/dcim/100olymp

Just thought I'd let people know!

Olympus D-395 camera

Post by ray » Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:53:33

> This camera is a mass storage device instead of a camera.  Mounting
> the drive as a usb drive gives you full access to the pictures stored
> inside.

> ie:

> mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/camera

> worked just fine (mentioned else where but I thought I should repeat
> it). The working directory shows as below:

> /mnt/camera/dcim/100olymp

> Just thought I'd let people know!

Most USB capable digital cameras work in a similar fashion.

1. kernel 2.5 / 2.6 and (scsi-) driver for tekram dc-395?

Hi!

I have an old scsi controller by tekram here (dc395), which needs
a driver that was not distributed in the main kernel source. I always
patched the driver into my kernel.org tree, and everythging works fine with
2.4.x. The driver should work with 2.5 / 2.6 too, as is mentioned in the
docs. However, the config-language changed with 2.6, so the kernel won't
appear as an option if I do a make menuconfig. What do you suggest me to
do - is there an easy way to convert from 2.4 to 2.6?

TIA and CU, Lars.

2. disk I/O gui tool

3. Tekram DC-395

4. Setting up a HP LaserJet 4P with DEC 3000

5. SOLARIS 2.4 1194 OR 395

6. nvram question

7. Tekram 395 and Scanner hp6350 not recognized.

8. Mirror Mirror on the Wall

9. FreeBSD 4.1.1 and tekram DC-395 SCSI adapter

10. Tekram 395 and Scanner hp6350 not recognized.

11. Tekram DC-395 UW and Linux ?

12. tekram DC-395 and 2.4 testing kernel

13. olympus D-100 digital Camera not working