FS: Equinox multiport serial hardware

Post by Radu Hambas » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

For sale:

1 Equinox SuperSerial SST-128P, serial number LN01258
This is a PCI card that handles up to 128 serial ports at 115200 bps.
Drivers are available for Windows NT, OS/2, Novell, Linux, and others.
For more info see http://www.equinox.com

1 Equinox PM16-DB25, serial number JU02433
This is a 16-port expansion module for use with the above card, which
takes up to 8 such modules.

Selling both for $899, shipping included (continental U.S.A.)

The above equipment goes for $640 + $460 = $1100 at Internet Shopping
Network as of 8 Jan 1997. It is unused except for testing to make sure
it works, which it does. The reason for selling is that I have bought
a terminal server to use with my modems so I no longer need multiport
serial hardware.

--
Radu Hambasan
Maxess, ISP

1. FS: multiport serial hardware $899

For sale: 16 serial-port package, expandable to 128.

1 Equinox SuperSerial SST-128P, serial number LN01258
This is a PCI card that handles up to 128 serial ports at 115200 bps.
Drivers are available for Windows NT, OS/2, Novell, Linux, and others.
For more info see http://www.equinox.com

1 Equinox PM16-DB25, serial number JU02433
This is a 16-port expansion module for use with the above card, which
takes up to 8 such modules.

Selling both for $899, shipping included (continental U.S.A.)

Equipment is unused except for testing to make sure it works, which it
does. The reason for selling is that I am moving to a dedicated
terminal server.

--
Radu Hambasan
Maxess, ISP

2. Comparing encrypted passwords

3. Equinox SST Multiport Serial Card Drivers?

4. Compaq 6000 reboots and reboots and reboots

5. Equinox multiport serial card

6. grep with 'window' parameter

7. Multiport Serial Board: Equinox Megaport 12CS

8. Ugh! Patched version Eric Young's SSL httpd?

9. FS Specialix RIO card and 16 port Remote Terminal Adapter (multiport serial adapter)

10. FS: COMTROL's RocketPort Multiport Serial Card

11. FS: RocketPort Multiport Serial Card