USB Scanner (AGFA SnapScan 1212u) and SANE?

USB Scanner (AGFA SnapScan 1212u) and SANE?

Post by Christian Parpar » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 00:47:29

1. USB Scanner Pb (Agfa SnapScan 1212U)

Hi

I've got the USB support build as module (I am using a RedHat v6.1 and the
kernel 2.2.14 with the backport of USB from kernel 2.3.39)
The driver correctly recognizes the Scanner but I can't use it with SANE.
How can I do ?

Thanks in advance for any help

Olivier

2. XF86_S3 and a LX Motherboard - Incompatable?

3. Agfa SnapScan 1212U

4. Software to allow multi-disk filesystem

5. Agfa SnapScan USB Scanner

6. Problem with ZIP drive in 2.4.2-ac20

7. usb scanner agfa snapscan e25 install and configuration

8. Need help with redirect problem

9. SANE works again with my Agfa Snapscan!!

10. AGFA SNAPSCAN 1236s and SANE

11. Agfa 1212U scanner question

12. scan agfa 1212u (USB)

13. Problems with configuration of agfa snapscan touch scanner