COMMERCIAL: Drivers v1.0.7 for LML33 cards available Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

COMMERCIAL: Drivers v1.0.7 for LML33 cards available Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Post by v.. » Tue, 09 Nov 1999 04:00:00

New drivers v1.0.7 are available for download from the regular URL
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Improvements compared to 0.3 version are:
 - Tcl not needed (but still can be used to control the card)
 - Support for both D1 and CIF resolutions (720x480i and 360x240)
 - * bug that prevented switch from read() to write() operation
   fixed
 - Single frame mode works as expected now
 - Preliminary support for video overlays
 - ioctls and insmod option to select compression ratio and video stream

All drivers and software developed by Linux Media Labs are licensed
under
GNU GPL. Check our programs jpegdump, riffdump and avidump that produce
human readable form of these formats. We'll appreciate any feedback,
especially for AVI.

Linux Media Labs also manufactures full motion video capture/playback
hardware motion JPEG board LML33. Board hardware is fully open, which is

ideal for linux fans, educational institutions and system integretors.
Applications are - teleconferencing, video capture, scientific
visualization, web-cams and security monitoring. Please check
http://www.veryComputer.com/

#------------------------------------#
| Linux Media Labs LLC                  |  Vassili Leonov
#------------------------------------#

phone:1-719-231-3173

1. Dedicated Linux Employment Site Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

If you're looking  for a job where you can utilize your skills in Linux
or open source software, check out http://www.mojolin.com?usenet

Mojolin is FREE.  For everyone. Period.  Because of this, you will see a
greater number of the small, growing Linux companies posting their jobs
here.  Yes, you will also see recruiters searching for the big firms.
My thought was, "Why penalize a company for trying to get me a job" ?
You can post resumes and open
positions if you're registered. You can search either without being
registered.  I will be adding more features like email notification and
international job postings in the near future.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

thanks,

Dan

2. Problems with rawrite with Redhat 5.1 images

3. Network connectivity

4. XSETIATHOME DOESN'T WORK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

5. linux 1.2.13 compiler problems

6. VirtualHost enabled causes Apache to crash Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

7. Trouble with SLIP in Linux

8. IDE CD-RW drive and SCSI host emulation Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

9. lpr: connect: Connection refused Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

10. konsole_grantpty not installed root-suid Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

11. Boot up error (maybe with LILO) Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

12. Quad Fast ethernet issues Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii