5th Annual Linux Showcase and Conference

5th Annual Linux Showcase and Conference

Post by John Beardmor » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:28:03

Quote:>Join the best and the brightest in the Linux and Open Source world at
>the Annual Linux Showcase and Conference!

>5th Annual Linux Showcase and Conference
>co-located with the XFree86 Technical Conference
>November 5-10, 2001
>Oakland Marriott City Center, Oakland, CA

Any analogous events in the UK ?

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore

5th Annual Linux Showcase and Conference

Post by Pierre Vine » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 07:03:29

First time in newsgroup - developping open source apps and looking for free
images to use as icons and get the Gnome GUI look and feel

Hi I am developping applications and I need the following:

-I need to know which newsgroup relates to the Bayonne Telephony Server of
the GNU project
-where can I find an image gallery from which I can use images that I can
use as icons to give my applications the same look as the ones of the Gnome
Linux interface and the Ximians applications

Please reply

Regards,

Pierre Vinet