Pre-Configured Linux Computers

Post by Dean Pa » Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi!  I am thinking of getting a pre-configured Linux Computer to
save some time for writing the code.  I have looked the following
vendors,  and found that they all have very good deals.
Any commend, experience, or feedback from dealing with them?

http://www.gatoronline.com/linux.html
http://www.allboot.com/
http://www.tcu-inc.com/sub500net.html
http://www.thelinuxstore.com/
http://www.qlitech.net/

Thanks!

Dean

1. Pre-configured 133 MHz Linux Forsale

--
Geno Valicenti                                  I.W.S., Inc.

Fax (407) 676-3932                              http://www.phoenix.net/~iws

[ linux.ad < 1K ]
Linux on Intel.
Standard Configuration:

Intel 133 MHz Pentium Processor
Intel Triton Motherboard
256 KB Pipeline Cache
16 MB Memory
1.08 GB IDE Disk Drive
1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive
6x CD ROM Drive
Sound Card
25 Watt Speakers
SVGA Controller with 2 MB DRAM
15" .28 dpi Color Monitor
Mini Tower Case with 230 Watt Power Supply
Enhanced 104 Key Keyboard
Mouse
Slackware Linux

$1,599.00 plus shipping.
Other and custom configuration available.

Visit our home page at "http://www.phoenix.net/~iws"

2. Curses and a Mouse or lightpen

3. Advice on pre-configured Linux systems

4. 64 bits top binary for Solaris 7??

5. Suppliers of pre-configured linux systems in the UK

6. Profound

7. install linux on old computer or buy pre-installed new computer?

8. C++ I Need Help

9. pre-configured panel pc with cf and qt or qt/e available?

10. Recommendations on Pre-configured systems

11. Want to buy pre-configured SCO Pentium Pro server

12. M$ word descrabler---pre-pre-pre-release

13. Another computer maker with Linux pre-installed.