EPSON STYLUS 300

Post by Dieter Horn » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

 Does anybody know how to get the STYLUS 300 to work under linux ? I've
tried ghostscript 5.5 with different unist drivers. *NOTHING WORKED*. I
tried writing my own driver, changing different settings (unfortunately
the st300 is *not* well documented...) under gs5.5, but it was of no use..

 Please, is anybody out there who knows some wizardry with the Epson
st 300 :::::: BITTE MELDEN ::::::::

 Thanks,
werwuschel

1. Epson Stylus 300 (ESC/P2) with Ghostscript

I've just successfully downloaded and compiled Ghostscript 5.03.  I'm
even able to view Postscript files with GSView.  What I can't do is
print to my Epson Stylus 300.

Ghostscript seems to have lots of support for color Epson printers, but
I can't get anything but blank pages on my monochrome printer.  If
anyone has got this combination working, please let me know how you did
it.

Thanks!

2. Floppy Drive to write DOS formatted diskettes

3. Epson Stylus 300 and Linux

4. RPMing glibc on COL1.2

5. POSTSCRIPT ON EPSON STYLUS 300

6. How do you change the display params?

7. Linux & Epson Stylus Colour 300

8. SHotgun modems

9. epson stylus color 300

10. RH5.2 with Epson Stylus Color 300

11. Epson Stylus Color 300

12. Driver for Epson stylus color 300 - progress