Q: TV and/or Radio cards?

Post by MaDsen Wikho » Sat, 11 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi!

I would want to know if there are any TV and/or Radio cards that have
drivers wirtten for Linux. I know that there is some support for the
ScreeMachine cards and I've also seen something about radio-cards a
few months ago.

Any information would be appriciated. I'd like a reply by email but I
might catch it here too.

--

   . .  Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses  /  ScIentist
    .  <a href="http://at8.abo.fi/~mwikholm">my homepage</a>

--

   . .  Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses  /  ScIentist
    .  <a href="http://at8.abo.fi/~mwikholm">my homepage</a>

Q: TV and/or Radio cards?

Post by John B. Anders » Sat, 11 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I would also like to know the same information...

thanks

: Hi!

: I would want to know if there are any TV and/or Radio cards that have
: drivers wirtten for Linux. I know that there is some support for the
: ScreeMachine cards and I've also seen something about radio-cards a
: few months ago.

: Any information would be appriciated. I'd like a reply by email but I
: might catch it here too.

: --

:    . .  Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses  /  ScIentist
:     .  <a href="http://at8.abo.fi/~mwikholm">my homepage</a>

: --

:    . .  Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses  /  ScIentist
:     .  <a href="http://at8.abo.fi/~mwikholm">my homepage</a>

John Anderson              "And what is good, Phaedrus,

1. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

Hello,

first I say thanks to everyone, who send me information about the
problems I had with te full screen mode.
Now I can watch TV on my Linux system, but I can't listen to the radio.

Questions:
* Can I listen to the radio with the BT848 module or I have to install a
special module for the Radio?
* Maybe if you have a Hauppauge TV/Radio Card send me your
"conf.modules" file and tell me wat kind of     Radio program you use.?

Greetings
            Berco van Gool

2. HELP! Redhat Steup Problem

3. TV+Radio card under redhat 7.1...

4. Problem with print queue

5. Hauppauge TV/Radio Card

6. A few basic questions...

7. Which Radio/TV Tuner Cards Work with Linux?

8. to load RH 6.2 & Win98 in one 13G Harddisk.

9. SuSE 7.0 and TV/Radio cards

10. Pace TV & radio card under RH 6.1

11. TV/Radio card under SuSe 7.0

12. Hauppauge Win/Tv Radio Card