you have to enable the generic SCSI driver and obviously the SCSI CD-Rom
And ... make sure to disable IDE CD support.
I have a CR2600TE and it works still quite good.
If you burn a lot of CDs, write some scripts and use mkisofs+cdrecord
directly. It's much faster (at least at mastering) than xcdroast.
Does anyone know if there exists a module for this cd recorder?
2. Caught in a.out-elf never-never land... now what?????
4. Sluggish Real-time threads on x86
5. Panasonic CR-563, CR-562 and IBM external CR-563 compatible.
6. NAT Gateway client setup. Help please.
7. SCSI Mitsumi CR-2201 CD-recorder
9. cdrecord / Mitsumi CR-4804TE nastiness
10. Mitsumi CR-280 TE : info wanted
11. Mitsumi IDE CR-R
12. Mitsumi CD-R CR-2201CS and Linux
13. Q: Mitsumi CR-2801TE CDR burner?