Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux -HELP

Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux -HELP

Post by SQ » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I am trying and failing miserably to get somebody to help me figure out a way
to install Corel Linux on my Dell Inspiron 7500 which has Rage Mobility -P 8MB
card. Within a minute of Installation (immediately after hardware
determination) the installation GUI fails which makes it impossible to continue
installing Corel Linux. Can you help??? Thanks

1. Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux - HELP

I am trying and failing miserably to get somebody to help me figure out a way
to install Corel Linux on my Dell Inspiron 7500 which has Rage Mobility -P 8MB
card. Within a minute of Installation (immediately after hardware
determination) the installation GUI fails which makes it impossible to continue
installing Corel Linux. Can you help??? Thanks

2. cdrom

3. dial on demand redhat 8.0

4. Can Linux handle Dell Inspiron 7500 SXGA+ (1400x1050)?

5. Apache Documentation

6. ATI Rage Mobility-AGP2x on Dell 7500 (Inspiron) Redhat Linux v7.x...

7. problem installing ximian gnome

8. Red hat Linux 6.2 on Dell Inspiron 7500

9. newbie type advice questions... re: installing RH7.2 on Dell INSPIRON 7500 laptop

10. System Freeze: Dell Inspiron 7500

11. DELL inspiron 7500 650 YT ?

12. XF86Config for Dell Inspiron 7500?