SCSI Trantor T-160 & Linux

Post by Aleksandar Milovi » Wed, 04 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Anybody know how to setup Trantor T-160 SCSI adapter to be recognized by
SlackWare or Red Hat?

Thanks,

1. Trantor T-160 SCSI adapter with Linux?

I have an NEC CD-AT160 SCSI adapter, which is apparently a Trantor T-160.
Does anyone out there have any information about using this with Linux?  I
haven't seen any mention of it in the SCSI HOWTO or elsewhere. I don't have
Linux yet, so I can't try it out.  I'm going to get Linux anyway, but I would
feel better if I knew I would be able to access my CD-ROM drive (an NEC 3Xp).

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. ipppd and defaultroute

3. Trantor t-160 scsi and Linux.

4. boot Sun thru Linux

5. Trantor T-160 SCSI drivers???

6. swap_pager_getswapspace

7. SCSI: Trantor T-160

8. WMSound, LibGif & RH 5.2

9. Trantor T-160 SCSI Card

10. Trantor T-160 OLD SCSI card

11. Trantor T-160 and Linux

12. Trantor T-160

13. Please Help Me Write a Trantor T-160 HOWTO