WinPrinter Support

Post by BallCapBo » Thu, 02 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,

I have an HP 712C and was going to make the attempt to try to get it to work
under Linux. I have seen a post that there was an effort going on to attempt
to get some WinPrinters to work under Linux but I cannot find it now. If
anyone can point me to the right web site I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Robert

WinPrinter Support

Post by mirce » Thu, 02 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> Hi all,

> I have an HP 712C and was going to make the attempt to try to get it to work
> under Linux. I have seen a post that there was an effort going on to attempt
> to get some WinPrinters to work under Linux but I cannot find it now. If
> anyone can point me to the right web site I would really appreciate it.

http://www.httptech.com/ppa/

MST

1. Lexmark 2030 WinPrinter

Help!!!

    I found a site that has a driver to allow my  Lexmark 2030 Color Ink
jet printer work under Linux. I followed the read me installation
instructions.  First I add a printer choosing HP720c. I have no such
printer. I added an HP Desk jet Plus printer. I then compiled the
driver. Next I replaced the HP720c driver w/the new pmp212030 driver
using the "mv" command.. The driver  is executable. I tried to print a
test page, but got nothing. My printer daemon is running, and I can see
the process in the task manager.
    Has anyone got this  working under Mandrake??   If so, how??? The
writer uses Suse..

Thanks in advance,
Glenn

2. gated and linux 1.2.8

3. HP WinPrinters works with free software!

4. linux mandrake compatible avec hercule smart tv 2 stereo

5. Why can't WinModem/WinPrinter Linux drivers be written?

6. Do you have a pager?? Get a VIRTUAL OFFICE!!

7. Lexmark 2050 winprinter....across network? maybe?

8. Assembler

9. HP inkjet "winprinters"

10. Is HP deskjet 695 a winprinter?

11. Printing to an SMB Winprinter

12. Winprinter via Win-based server?

13. Any winprinter driver for Xerox DocuPrint P8 ?