Diamond Fire GL 1000, can't get X to work

Diamond Fire GL 1000, can't get X to work

Post by Sean » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Does anybody have X working with a Fire GL 1000?  I'm picking all the
right options in Xconfigurator and Free86 but neither is working.
Please Help
            Sean

                    http://www.searchlinux.com

Diamond Fire GL 1000, can't get X to work

Post by Gene Hesket » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Unrot13 this;

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to Sean ;

Quote:> Does anybody have X working with a Fire GL 1000?  I'm picking all
> the  right options in Xconfigurator and Free86 but neither is
> working. Please Help
>             Sean
> ------------------  Posted via CNET Linux Help  ------------------
>                     http://www.searchlinux.com

I chose to reply *before* I saw the CNET tag, so lets make this clear
right up front, CNET's attempted copyrighting of my messages will be
dealt with.

That said, we have one of those puppies in our server at wdtv.  Email to

file.  Its a pretty quick, but cheap card once its running right.

Cheers, Gene
--

                        email gene underscore heskett at iolinc dot net
This messages reply content, but not any previously quoted material, is