Help with Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne

Post by Sandro Jurad » Tue, 19 Nov 1996 04:00:00

  Hi I'm trying to install Xfree 3.2 but I dont have my monitor manual :(
Someone can please tell me the numbers for the vertical and horizontal
refresh of this monitor (Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne)

  Any comments will be appreciated ;)

  Thank in Advance ^_^

Post by Metsger Fed » Sat, 23 Nov 1996 04:00:00

:   Hi I'm trying to install Xfree 3.2 but I dont have my monitor manual :(
: Someone can please tell me the numbers for the vertical and horizontal
: refresh of this monitor (Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne)

:   Any comments will be appreciated ;)

:   Thank in Advance ^_^

I think vertical freq. 50-90 and horizontal under 37.5 work for sure.
And horizontal under 48KHz possibly Ok.

--
Metsger Fedor
    Intelcom Ltd.