Turbo Mouse configuration

Post by James Hu » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,
Has anyone successfully configured the Kensingtion Turbo Mouse to use all
__4__ buttons? I really miss this functionality from Mac/Win world. I can
only get it to reconize 3 events - Left, right, and cord click. I would be
extremely interested and grateful for anyone that may have some knowledge
on where to go for info. I checked all the mini howtos and such but they
only cover 3-button mice. I left an email at Kensington site about a
possible driver for Linux. Any news would be better than no news. Thanks.

-James

1. Turbo isn't really "turbo"

I've installed Turbo Linux 1.0, and I've noticed that emacs loads extremely
slow (as well as other apps) - under X or in the command prompt mode.  I'm
rather new to Linux, but Slackware seemed much faster in some aspects.  I
do, however, like the X interface which Turbo Linux has.  Any ideas as to
what may be slowing me down?

Also, what file is responsible for loading gpm at start up so I can not have
it load?  I really don't find it beneficial, and at times (if I'm switching
between users) it causes X to shut down.

Thanks,
Josh

2. Problem with NCR5380.c in .38up?

3. Kensington Turbo mouse alternative

4. nemesis & libnet; PROBLEM

5. MS Mouse in Turbo linux

6. Is mmap bidirectional???

7. ADB Turbo Mouse

8. gdb question:debug child processes?

9. Kensington Turbo Mouse & LinuxPPC

10. Kensington Turbo Mouse & Linux PPC Q3

11. ATI Graphics Ultra Turbo/3.1.2/mouse crashes

12. mouse configuration + other questions

13. mouse configuration X-window