DLink 530TX Ethernet...

Post by Michael Robinso » Sat, 08 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hiyas,

Has anyone succeeded in getting this card to work?  I just bought one,
originally anticipating to check out how it does in Win95.  Ended up going
completely 100Mbps on my LAN, and tried to put the second one I got in my
Red Hat 5.1 box.  Unfortunately, I can't find any information on whether
this card is supported, and if so, which driver to use.  I tried the tulip
driver (figured what the hell :)

Any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

Due to massive amounts of unsolicited email
I have been forced to use some ridiculous spam
guards.

To reply directly to me, please use the following address:

kaaos (at) san (dot) rr (dot) com

Thanks

DLink 530TX Ethernet...

Post by Ignac » Sun, 09 Aug 1998 04:00:00

 >Hiyas,
 >
 >Has anyone succeeded in getting this card to work?  I just bought
one,
 >originally anticipating to check out how it does in Win95.  Ended up
going
 >completely 100Mbps on my LAN, and tried to put the second one I got
in my
 >Red Hat 5.1 box.  Unfortunately, I can't find any information on
whether
 >this card is supported, and if so, which driver to use.  I tried the
tulip
 >driver (figured what the hell :)
 >
 >Any info would be much appreciated!
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >Michael

 >Due to massive amounts of unsolicited email
 >I have been forced to use some ridiculous spam
 >guards.
 >
 >To reply directly to me, please use the following address:
 >
 >kaaos (at) san (dot) rr (dot) com
 >
 >Thanks

http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/Ethernet-HOWTO.html

BTW, the tulip driver should work.