Nexstor NXT76 Drivers, EISA i960 SCSI

Post by Mark Pit » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi.. I'm new to Linux.. ive dabbled for a while, but MS has finaly got
to me, and I am full on to leave as much of it behind as I can.

What I want to do:

I have a 486 DX50 EISA m/b and a Nexstor NXT76 SCSI card.
The SCSI card is based on an NCR 53C700 chipset, but the whole thing
has an on board BIOS, and an i960, not to mention a few simm slots for
cache. I would like to put these bits tigether with some old CPC SCSI
hard disks I have to form the basis of my first machine dedicated to
L.

Question:

Does anybody out there know if the NXT76 is supported at all, and if
so what do I have to do to get it into my kernal?

I have a semi friendlt guru, but only if I know what to do in the
first place.

Please help a newbie!

Mark

1. NexStor NXT-74 EISA SCSI Host Adapter

 I have a card as Subject. but it can't find storage equipment while install
 FreeBSD. I'm sure that I have install harddisk properly and it's work under
 MS-DOS. My mother board is an EISA board with 64MB Ram and Intel 486DX-100
 overdrive. are there someone who have install successful using the same card?
 P.S. during boot time, the message was prompt that hard disk being handled
      by BIOS. and drive ID also promptd the correct card type.

2. USB Stick

3. EISA TLAN driver ?? (Compaq EISA NetFlex Card)

4. Garbage in floating point numbers?

5. ULTRASTOR 24F EISA SCSI driver ?

6. Can't find libc.so.3.0, Imake.tmpl

7. Need driver for EISA-SC100 SCSI

8. atmel wlan boot problem

9. driver for MYLEX DCE376 EISA-SCSI-Controller

10. NCR53c710 EISA SCSI driver & Compaq ProSignia?

11. driver for Mylex DCE376 EISA SCSI card

12. ULTRASTOR 24F EISA SCSI driver ?

13. Slackware drivers for DPT 2122/95 (EISA SCSI controller)