Canon LBP-430 Laser Printer

Post by SVCA Public Inf » Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Would anyone know if there is a third party Linux driver and/or a help page
for the Canon LBP-430 laser printer?

Thanks Richard C.

1. Canon LBP-460 Laser Printer Setup Problem

Hi!  I have acquired a Canon LBP-460 laser printer recently.  I have been
trying
to make it work with my Linux but I have never succeed.  It seems that I made a
wrong choice in the first place.  Canon LBP-460 seems to be a non-postscript
printer.  Unfortunately, I have got lots of postscript files to print.  Is
there
anyway to make my printer work with postscript files?  Does the magic-filter or
aps-filter work?

If you have   this model of printer, please share with me your experiences,
even if you failed.  I want to know what you have been through.

Thanks

James Lee

2. Do NOT CLICK on LAST POST!!!

3. Canon LBP-4 printer

4. EIDE and SCSI Question

5. escape codes for Canon LBP-4 printer

6. CD-ROM causing segfaults?

7. Need help installing (Canon lbp) printer on s5r3.2 !

8. Network problem

9. lbp-4i A canon printer

10. Ghostscript driver for Canon LBP-4i printer ?

11. Canon LBP-660 Printer

12. Printer Canon LBP-660

13. Printer filters - Canon LBP-8