Aureal soundcard and UnrealTournament (UT)

Aureal soundcard and UnrealTournament (UT)

Post by bradford smit » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I know the Aureal has poor Linux support, but my work machine has one,
and I need some key productivity applications work with it.

About 6 months ago I bought the commercial drivers, but with UT they
produce poor, garbled sound. I have just tried the 1.0.4 drivers from
linux.aureal.com, and I can't get them to produce any sound at all with
the game (they work fine for playing MP3s, though).

Anyone gotten the Aureal drivers to work for UT?

Thanks in advance,
/bradford

1. convert UT time in local time / local time in UT time

hello,

    I try to make a fonction to convert a local time in UT time. i try to
use
     mktime + gmtime + timezone + daylight.... but the result is not OK.
    Please help me....
    The problem is the same when i try to convert a UT time in Local
Time....

    my imput date format is : 'YYYYMMDDHHMMSS'.

    I'am a beginner on Unix (and in english).....

    Does anyone know about a function or an example (in C) .

    Thanks for any help.

2. Keyboard timeouts!!!

3. Soundcard Vortex Aureal PCI AU8820

4. moc ??

5. Aureal Soundcards

6. 64 slots of garbage from XFree86 on ET4000W32P PCI card

7. Help!! Aureal Vortex 2 Soundcard!!

8. Need help compiling IrcII

9. Aureal soundcard driver setup

10. aureal soundcard

11. Linux & Aureal Vortex 2 based soundcard problem

12. Aureal "Vortex" Soundcard Petition

13. Does an Aureal A3d soundcard work in linux?