MagicImage 400 (DR-MD400)

Post by Young4er » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 23:34:55

Hi,

I have just bought a MagicImage 400 (DR-MD400) digital camera and am
wondering if there is a support or driver under Linux to use this digital
camera.  This camera can be used as a stand-alone single/multiple shot as
well as a videocam attached to the USB port.

MagicImage 400 (DR-MD400)

try www.gphoto.org

--
Saluti..Gr"usse..Salutations..Regards..Saludos..  Rag.Roberto Basville
http://basrob.firenze.net/

MagicImage 400 (DR-MD400)

Post by Young4er » Sun, 08 Apr 2001 00:55:55

>> Hi,

>> I have just bought a MagicImage 400 (DR-MD400) digital camera and am
>> wondering if there is a support or driver under Linux to use this digital
>> camera.  This camera can be used as a stand-alone single/multiple shot as
>> well as a videocam attached to the USB port.

> try www.gphoto.org

Thank you very much for the pointer but the MagicImage digital camera is
not listed on the supported cameras section.  Does this mean the software,
gphoto, is not able to detect and communicate with the camera?