LaserJet IIP and ghostscript; how much RAM?

LaserJet IIP and ghostscript; how much RAM?

Post by Dragos-Anton Manolesc » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Would 4MB or RAM make any difference on an HPIIP that is hooked up to
a Linux box where 90% of the printing is done through ghostscript? If

bits. I am trying to decide whether having 4MB is better than
2MB. Does this memory requirement change if I install a PostScript
cartridge--hardware?

Thanks,

-Dragos

1. printcap for laserjet IIP

hi there,

A HP laserjet IIP printer is connected (parallel connection)to my PC
running Linux. How can I get it print ?

What is the script for Printcap for this Laserjet IIP printer connection ?

Besides editing the script what other command I have to run before I can
actually print ?

Thank You

Regards
Edwin Chow

2. CNews and NNTPD

3. Printing to Laserjet IIP with Postscript

4. Missing Libs

5. Anybody using a HP LaserJet IIP?

6. file name from upper case to lower case.. pls hlp

7. HP LaserJet IIP memory problem

8. peritek frame buffer device driver.

9. Laserjet IIP doesn't work at all

10. Red Hat Printtools vs. HP LaserJet IIP+

11. DVI to PCL driver for HP Laserjet IIP (+)

12. Can't get LaserJet IIP+ working

13. HP Laserjet IIP printcap