Does Buslogic BT-542B SCSI card use Buslogic driver?

Does Buslogic BT-542B SCSI card use Buslogic driver?

Post by Peter Hu » Fri, 16 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

My question is summarized in the subject line, but in case you lost that
(it sometimes can happen, I suppose...) here it is again:

I have a Buslogic BT-542B SCSI adapter for ISA.  Is this supported under
Linux 1.2.13, and if so which driver does it use?

Replies by e-mail are welcomed, but news postings are good too in case
someone else has the same question.

Thanks everybody.

Peter

Post by Leonard N. Zubkof » Sat, 17 Feb 1996 04:00:00

  My question is summarized in the subject line, but in case you lost that
  (it sometimes can happen, I suppose...) here it is again:

  I have a Buslogic BT-542B SCSI adapter for ISA.  Is this supported under
  Linux 1.2.13, and if so which driver does it use?

The BusLogic BT-542B is supported by the BusLogic driver as are all
BusLogic MultiMaster cards.  Both the old BusLogic driver that came in
1.2.13 and my new one should work fine with the BT-542B, though the old
driver lacks many features of the new one.

ftp://ftp.dandelion.com/BusLogic-1.2.1.tar.gz

                Leonard

1. Problem: 0 lun 0 not found on Old Buslogic SCSI card: BT-542B

I have a buslogic ISA bt542b scsi card, and at boot up  time I get the
message: target 0 lun 0 not found.  It forces my card to reset
indefinitely during the linux boot up sequence, which complains that 0
target 0 is not found or some such blither.  What can I do to fix this?
I have no SCSI hard drive, only a scanner, which is at ID 5.  I tried
setting it to ID 0 with no luck, obviously.

2. generate 16-bit addressing under UNIX

3. Prob with Buslogic BT-542B scsi adapter

4. AMI FastDisk comments, please.

5. need settings BusLogic BT-542B, Seagate ST12400N

6. Forte CC, how can I get the version from the terminal

7. BusLogic BT-948 SCSI card and 3C590 Etherlink III card

8. How to get password aging information

9. Buslogic EISA Ethernet Card - BT-560/763 - is there driver for Linux ?

10. Mylex (Buslogic) BT-950 vs. BT-958

11. Mylex (former BusLogic) BT-958 BT-958D adapter problem.

12. Buslogic BT-946C and Segate ST31200N problems under Linux but not DOS